TEXT HERE

Stamping Scrapping Anything Goes

P1030730 copy
The moment I saw this stamp I knew exactly what my sentiment would be, because..I’m just a teensy bit…snarky like that and….I’m pretty darn sure Hallmark won’t be asking me to write sappy sentiments for their cards anytime soon either. Winking smile
P1030731 copy
Thank you so much for visiting today!
Supplies used:

Nurse TildaCopics
3in1glueTim Holts Distress Ink PadsRanger Ink Blending Tool
I am joining these challenges:

Would you like to comment?

  1. Sheri...I love it...and I don't think it's snarky. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheri , what a very beautiful card ! And I so much like your sentiment....wonderful !! Thanks for joining us at DML. Love from Holland , Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, the colours are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at JM this week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing card! I love this stamp very much, it's one of my favorit. Thanks for joining our DML
    challenge. Good luck.
    Hugs from the Netherlands.
    Neline

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so funny, and lovely card as well, bye Mascha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card, love the orange colours you added
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just lovely. I did have a chuckle over the sentiment
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's not silly at all love it, my daughter is an RN and I bought this stamp but haven't used it yet, love your colors and your cat is beautiful Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha! I love it! Your card is beautiful! : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable image, beautiful coloring technique and FUN sentiment too!! Love it. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Kraft Journal!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a hoot. Your coloring is superb, and as always, your paper choices rock.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the card and the sentiment!!!!! The inside is most excellent too!!!! Another fine card by Sheri!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy Garrelts

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful. Love your little nurse.
    Hugs
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  14. Snarky....or witty?
    I'd go with witty. It's refreshing to see cards that art sappy :)

    Rhoda

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ha ha ha! Sheri this is a hoot! I love it! But your card is just awesome. Love the layout and all the beautiful embellies you've used. Awesome card...hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL!!! This is just adorable hun!! I love the coloring and your layout!! Very adorable card! TFS! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card, you could probably sell a bunch of those out in Orange County LOL

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey Sheri, I am a nurse so this wonderful card is right up my alley. Love it gf!!! Your colors are just so cool and the embellies wonderful. Love, love, love flowers on so many of my cards. Thank you for sharing with all of us. Your inspirations are terrific. TY. ekc

    ReplyDelete
  19. This card is not only cute but quite clever too--great job...
    Margo :o)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love it!!! This card is so cute and funny. Where do you get the sentiment? I love it!
    Hugs,
    Lim :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love that cute sentiment! LOL Great coloring. So happy that you played along at Tuesday Throwdown. Hope to see you again next week.
    NanaConnie TT DT

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hahahahaha....this is BRILLIANT, Sheri! Love, love your sentiment!
    You did a fantastic job coloring and showcasing this cute stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This made me giggle! What a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I LOVE your card, it made me laugh.
    What a fun get well card, it's sure to put a smile on the recipients face

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a cool card, Sheri! I like the sentiment.....and, I think, Hallmark is missing out! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sheri this is just to funny as well as pretty. Thanks for joining us at TT this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. LMBO!!! This is too damn funny, girlfriend!! Beautiful card and your coloring and design is fantastic! And then your sentiment is fabulous!!!!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  28. I adore this little image. You've done a fabulous job of showcasing her. Stunning card! hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous card, I love all of it.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  30. Darling! I love that you colored her uniform to match the dp/ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love that sentiment. Too funny and I love Nurse Tilda. She is beautiful and love all of the embellishments too. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  32. What asweetheart of a card!!!! Love this imade !!!!!! Fantastic!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. BROL! OMG you are hilarious and I love the snarkiness!! That bow is gorgeous and all your various textures are perfect for the challenge at MDUC this week. Thanks so much for joining!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi!this is such a lovely card,love the image and sentiment too.
    thank you for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges,
    Good Luck!! hugs Lou and the DT.xx

    ReplyDelete
  35. One beautiful card - even if it does have one heck of a big hypodermic needle there - ouch!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  36. Beautiful card - love the sentiment! lol
    Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wowie... what a lovely card!
    This is definately my favorite stamp from Magnolias last series!
    Thanks for entering our DML-Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hello Sheri,

    What a wonderful card!!
    Love the colors and decorations

    thanks for joining us at DML !

    xxxJanet

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message