TEXT HERE

Lili of the Valley–Friends Forever

Hello there dear friends! I am so very, very …VERY HAPPY to be back with you today, sharing my 2nd little project as a guest design team member at Lili of the Valley.P1070390
I found this sweet little journal at my local craft store and used stencils, embossing paste and glittered dragonflies on the top of the journal to joosh it up a bit.
Next, I colored this darling, sweet image, Friends Forever from Lili of the Valley. These fairies are so sweet and delicate…I just LOVE them!!
P1070383
My frame was cut on my cameo using the my very favorite Timeless Victorian papers. I also rolled up a bit of paper to tuck into the pen, so it would match too.
P1070389-001
The sentiment is from the Simply Sophisticated set.  As I’ve said before, this is such a versatile set…I find myself using it all the time. Smile
P1070367
P1070384
Thank you so much for stopping by and for all of your sweet comments!!
I’m living the dream right now, being able to guest at LOTV and your sweet, supportive comments mean so very much to me!!
Supplies used:
Prima Metal Charm
Joining
Ribbon Girls - LOTV Girlie Challenge

Would you like to comment?

  1. Oh gosh, this is super, super pretty and I LOVE your fab colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project and lovely gift.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. OooOh WWOOOWWWW Sheri! You did an AMAZING job yet again!!!!!! How clever you are! I love everything from the colors, your colouring, the decorations .. sigh .. it's just so beyond GORGEOUSNESS! Love love love it Sheri! And can't wait to see what you do next!!!!!!! :)

    Giving Big Hugs!
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, precious, simply precious!!!!! Love it!!!!!!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GAWD!!!!! This is so beautiful that I don't know if I could bring myself to actually write in it!!! Love the way you'd embellished this, Sheri! And genius to make the pen match by using a bit of paper!!! Stunning coloring, design, everything!!! You knocked it out of the park!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message